My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

Blogging the Belly Fat Cure Book

I was thinking it would be fun and get me on track to blog about the book.   But then I came up with this hair brained idea, that I would blog about the actual recipes in the book.  My goal is to try ALL of the recipes in the Belly Fat Cure book, over 100 of them and review them here.   My husband loves trying new recipes, because quite honestly, he is difficult (lol) and likes variety in his diet.  Go figure!  I, on the other hand could eat the same thing for days as long as it's something I like.  Because of that, I try new recipes often ( I love him).  Since Jorge gave us a lot of these recipes along the way, I have tried a bunch of them, but I'll probably go back and make them again and then post my review, otherwise I'd have some serious catchup work to do!

So stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that will be a big task, let us know the best recipes! I tend to just stick with the few I like and ignore the rest. But Im also looking forward to reading the book and blogging about it to keep me motivated. ps. You have to watch Julie and Julia too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I forgot about the movie! I'll review that too and how it pertains to me! Funny....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just starting the BFC. I am trying to find some people who blog and are doing this diet. I am excited to hear how you do. Come visit me at www.weightlossupsanddowns.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered the BFC book and can't wait to get it. I have been reading all I can about it and just found your blog. Great idea to have others who are just starting so we can try this journey together. Good luck to us all.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Holland. Does anyone know how I get this book to Holland? I dont have a creditcard. The recipes look nice and it says a lot when I say that, i dont like most food. Just pasta en french fries (I could eat things i like every day as well).

    ReplyDelete