My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

A New Year!

It's hard to believe that I've been following the program for 10 weeks and now I am into 2010.  How time flies.

So far on the program, I have lost 12 pounds.   Could it be more, certainly, but I am quite happy with my progress.  For example, I have cut out the Diet Coke.   For that one simple reason, I am pleased with my success.  It had been over 15 years of drinking that stuff and in large quantities, like 5-6 a day. 

My eating habits have changed as well.  Now I won't say I'm perfect, but I've certainly been more conscious of the sugar in my diet.   The last few weeks have been really hard for me and I did go back to my old habits a bunch but I didn't gain anything which made me happy.

Today, is the start of a new year and a new promise to myself to simply track everything, good or bad and be good to myself.  Here's to a great new year!

3 comments:

  1. Sera, I have had similar results following BFC since mid-Oct. Like you, I fell off the wagon a bit during the holidays but didn't gain and am excited to get back to tracking and following BFC a bit better. Although I was down to 3 to 4 diet cokes a week before starting BFC, I was glad to break the habit as it was the only thing I ate/drank with art sweetener. I feel my big problem was the large amounts of sugar in all the things I ate. I don't miss it very much and find it easier to avoid he sugar than to limit the carbs. I've got my tracking spreadsheet ready to go for Jan and have already added what I've eaten today. Continued best of luck in reaching your goal, I'll be right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success so far Sera! I agree with Susan that cutting out the diet soda has been the best side benefit of the plan so far. Im really excited for what the new year/decade will bring and feel so much my positive about my future now thanks to Jorge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!! I am starting the BFC today to shape up and hopefully alleviate the horrible migraines I've been having for years. Do you happen to have a grocery shopping list that you use? I am trying to go through the book to plan my Trader Joes/Ralphs visits but would love it if you could post a list. Thanks so much and you rock!

    ReplyDelete