My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

8 Perfect Stay-Young Foods

This article (8 Perfect Stay-Young Foods) featured on the Yahoo Home page today lists foods that are good for staying young. One of the surprises to me, was the grapefruit which is said to LOWER your insulin levels in the article:

Summary list and their benefits:
Eggs - Weight Loss
Green Tea - Longer Lifespan
Garlic - Cardiovascular strengthening
Grapefruit - Weight Loss
Greek Yogurt - Feeling fuller longer
Avocado - Reduced risk of heart disease
Bell Peppers - Improved immune function
Almonds - Improved memory

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this list! Most times when they give you these lists - they are crazy foods that you could never find or you wouldn't want to find! I wonder what the sugar count is on 1/2 a grapefruit? I'll have to pull out our food list. I put garlic in practically ever dinner! Cool list! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete