My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

Removing Chlorine from Tap Water

I like my tap water, but after hearing Jorge talk about the demises of chlorine in water, I have been researching how to remove chlorine from tap water and came across this article:
Why is Chlorine Added to Tap Water?

The best part is the low cost solution:
"Concerned consumers without the money to spend on home filtration, though, can just rely on good old-fashioned patience. Chlorine and related compounds will make their way out of tap water if the container is simply left uncovered in the refrigerator for 24 hours."

Forget buying all those expensive pitchers and what not! I'm going for the cheap route.

2 comments:

  1. So, in the end my Brita does the job? It has a lid but isnt sealed. Maybe Ill get a second Brita too, since I refilled to many times a day and it doesnt sit too long. That is good news! I was not about to start buying bottled water. I <3 Jorge but I was surprised at this. Great research Sera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this bit of information! I was trying to figure out how I was going to afford a filter system or bottled water every day!

    ReplyDelete