My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

Getting Noticed

Today on Jorge Cruise's Blog, he pointed out some of the great blogs on the Belly Fat Cure plan. It certainly was flattering to hear all the nice comments about my blog and the others out there. It was really incredible that he took the time to look at what others are doing. I really feel this is what is making him such a good coach for me. The little things.

I wondered, why does that make a person feel so good? It is the affirmation that you are doing something correct, and something that is making a difference. It's just the little things.

My husband tells me that the food I've been cooking is really great, just wants me to cook more and continue trying these new recipes. And wow, they ARE great.

So today, my goal is to notice more about other people, let them know I think they are doing great. Who knows, it might make their day, like Jorge did to me!

2 comments:

  1. It always feels good to be noticed. Did you do a happy dance? I definitely did!

    So true about how you can make a person's day with a comment or compliment, and that doesnt cost you a thing. I think Jorge made my year! ;-)BFC high 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing me today and my struggles that I posted on my blog from this weekend You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete