My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

Emotional Eating

I started to think about whether or not I was emotional eating and what could be identified as it. It made me think about recipes and eating out. Why was I so attached to certain recipes and certain dishes at restaurants that I felt I just couldn't live without. Things called "comfort food". Could it be that there are emotional reasons that I love these foods? A feeling that I get from eating them, maybe a memory that is brought back.

So now I have a new mission. Try out all the new things I can. Especially at restaurants. And who knows maybe I will find a new dish that I love that is also good for me! A new dish for a new me.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it strange that we would be so attached to a dish? This is all more of an addiction then I ever gave it credit for. Congrats on your discovery!

    ReplyDelete