My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

What is up with the energy?

Well, it's been another week on the Belly Fat Cure and I've lost just one more pound.   I certainly blew it one night when we went out for dinner.   I had even told my husband that I didn't want to go to this particular restaurant because I was afraid that I would order the thing I love, and of course, we went there and I ordered and consumed the entire plate of orange ginger chicken with tons of jasmine rice.   Ooh, it tasted so good.   But afterwards, ew, I was miserable.   My husband had his favorite too, a panang chicken curry dish.  We were stuffed and miserable the rest of the night.  Was it worth it?  Absolutely not.  So we both agreed that we would support each others decisions on eating out and look for only the good places we know we can stick to.

Yesterday, I just had this new energy, I can't describe.  I thought I was feeling good the last couple of weeks, but yesterday, boy, I just felt great.  I just HAD to go for a walk, what was up with that?   So I leashed up all 3 of my dogs and they took me for a walk (LOL).  Oh, my husband even came too.   On our way back, he says "we should really do that more"  and I agree, it was so nice to get out in the fresh cool fall air and enjoy life.
For some reason, the last couple of weeks, I've had a lot of compliments on my hair which usually never happens.  I decided, maybe it's not my hair, but my renewed energy that makes everything seem so much different about me!

I am actually looking forward to the challenge of Thanksgiving, I expect this week to be the best so far!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Sera! I am right there with you! I feel like I havent been this happy, positive and full of energy... maybe ever? Maybe when I was young, naive and thin! lol! But that was a long time ago and I don't really remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI - I am also doing BFC and also 40. I have also been feeling awesome on the program in terms of my energy and mood. I feel so optimistic.

    You are doing great! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kelly, seems like there are a bunch of us 40 yr olds out there. Maybe it was a wakeup call to actually do something for everyone? Finally!

    ReplyDelete