My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

Trader Joes Sprouted Grain Breads

Mmmm, I love bread, but it seems that they are so high in Carbs that I can't have a sandwich with 2 slices of bread without killing my Carb allotment for the day.   So I was at Trader Joes and found these awesome low carb breads.   I like them best toasted, but they are really great!  Try them out!  2 slices, 14 carbs!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Sera! The clerks at TJs probably hate me, messing with all their breads. This is the very best find so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great find ... will have to get some next time I'm at TJs ... nice to have 1 carb serving for 2 slices. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh forgot to mention, there are two flavors. The other one is Sprouted Wheat in a Yellow Bag! Same Carb Value!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, there's another one! Sprouted Rye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this says one slice 7 carbs. I'm only finding I slice 15 carbs here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this whole grain bread?

    ReplyDelete