My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

End of Week 3- Down 8 pounds total to 230lbs
Today is my official weigh-in day. Thursdays.

I am happy to report I lost 2 more pounds this week for a total of 8. And I have to say that I am really proud of myself. I have not touched my kid's still lingering Halloween candy, I have not had Diet Coke at all (even when we've gone out to eat). Have I been perfect?, no way, but I certainly followed the plan and maybe just goofed a little with some extra carbs. I never once felt like I was cheating.

2 pounds may not seem like much, certainly not what Jorge is saying we could be losing. But then, I've never been one to lose like that. Maybe it's just me.
Have you heard the story about the tortoise and the hare? SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

I am so motivated to continue onward. Yeah me!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Sera! We're about neck and neck here- about same starting weight and weight lost (me- lost 9#s- current weight 231). There must be something about cutting out all that sugar that really quiets those crazy cravings. I too am on the "slow and steady" path...though it would be really nice to lose some big numbers. I'm hoping that once all the gut flora and fauna (so to speak) get back in balance maybe we can start seeing some of those bigger losses. Either way, it's just nice to see the scale going in the right direction! Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it Sera! Slow and Steady does win the race. If we lost it fast we wouldnt learn a lifelong lesson and we would just gain it back.

    ReplyDelete