My Belly Fat Cure

A compilation of thoughts while transitioning myself to a healthier me. I am following Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure plan 12 week live coaching program. My goal is to lose at least 70 pounds.

Week 3

I am following the Belly Fat Cure plan from Jorge Cruise (www.jorgecruise.com). I am starting my 3rd week and have already lost a good 5+ pounds. This is quite possibly the easiest plan I have ever done. The gist of it is that you have to follow the 15/6 rule. 15 grams of sugar per day, and 6 servings of Carbs. Each serving of carbs being 20g. Ideally, the law of averages says that you will consume around 85-95 g of carbs using this plan.

My successes come from being a label reader and simply avoiding the foods that are full of sugar.

2 comments:

  1. How can I see your menu? It says I don't have permission. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jorge Cruise! I used The 100 diet and have lost my belly fat! Good luck with the Belly Fat Cure. I think as long as you give up processed foods you will lose belly fat.

    ReplyDelete